Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Break

Front Cover            So for christmas I got a brand new book called Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This book is being turned into a major motion picture and comes to theaters Feburary 13th. So, what I got from the back of the book and the movie preview is that it's about a boy named Ethan who longs to leave his small southern town when he meets a girl named Lena. Together they uncover secrets about their towns history, their families and their history. From the movie preview it looks like it has to do with witches and things of that nature but I think it's safe to say this one isn't about vampires. I'm going to start reading it this week and hopefully I'll have great things to say about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment