Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ellen Hopkins

Ellen Hopkins is my favorite author. I enjoy her books so much because she writes about teens who are struggling with real life issues such as drug addiction, pregnancy, eating disorders, diseases and molestation. I have read the following Ellen Hopkins books:

  • Crank
  • Glass
  • Fallout
  • Burned
  • Perfect
  • Identical
  • Tilt



If anyone was looking for a good book to read I would highly suggest any of those. I think I love her books because once I start reading I can't stop. The hard copies may seem sort of intimidating because they're all around 600 pages but they're really not overwhelming. She writes her books in a poetic way, so with her spacing there isn't too many words on each page. Her books are very easy to read and very easy to relate to. The longest it took me to read one of Ellen Hopkins books was 2 days. My personal favorite is Identical. It's my favorite because it's the most twisted. It has a lot of things that I wasn't expecting and it left me feeling different after I put the book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment